Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning to Ya.

52 heading for 75.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
A cool 39 here this morning heading for 78. Cool for the ride in to work and warm for the ride home.
Just a little over a week until I head out for Augusta, GA to see my daughter and go to Darlington. Have the route almost planned.
Finished laying blocks for a patio and finished painting a cabinet for Cindy's Hair Shoppe. Had a productive weekend.
Little League starts tonight, so that takes care of my week nights until the middle of June.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Morning all. Spent my first night in the new 5th wheel. Very cozy! It is cool this morning, but looks like a nice day ahead. Only working a half day today so I can finish moving. Ya'll have a great day and stay safe!

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

WhiskeyDoc
I hate to nit pick, but wouldn't this technically be a 3rd wheel? Also, how is the tongue weight? Does it push the bike much when going into a corner?
Hope you enjoy your new place.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

HAHA.!! Yup, enjoy WhiskeyDoc.

Brenda