Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a good nights sleep so off to work now. Had a great weekend. The HCT was great. Got the bugs off my windshield already.
Got to see my son and his wife and their new addition Skyler V. They should all be going home today. All are doing well.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Taking some time off of paying bills to drop by and say "Hi!!" I'll probably walk to work today, need to get some stuff done around the 'ol' homestead' this afternoon, then it's time to get going working on Rusty. Hippi has 'Ole Faithful's' centerstand, and is straightening it after it bent on me. I have to get ahold of Carl Leo and get some more parts for her, and get some painting done. I'm trying to get her back to 'box stock' form. It's going to be a busy summer!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ole Faithful

Re: Re: Good morning

I'm back at work this morning and feeling great about the wonderful time I had at HCT. Really good to see everyone again and to meet some new folks! Sorry I'll miss the Cook Out at Brenda's this year, but I'll be at Rolling Thunder in DC so it isn't all bad. Have a great day!