Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey!!

Anybody back from Texas yet??

Brenda

Re: Hey!!

Me and, by now, probably Hank.
Already posted on LSV Forum.
It was good seing you again.

Stan

Re: Re: Hey!!

Glad you 2 made it ok.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Hey!!

Hi, All;
Got home about 1:45, first thing I did was get over to my favorite restaurant and eat some green chili. 5 days without a Green Chili Fix was too much for this New Mexican! The trip was fine except for the wind and the rainshowers Thursday night...which showed me my tent is NOT waterproof. Guess I need to look somewhere other than WalMart next time. Everyone have a Great Monday afternoon!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & 'Ol' Faithful'

Re: Re: Hey!!

I got back safely this morning. Over 1700 miles total and a average mpg with trailer and without of 39.5. Wonderful gathering, great folks, great food and great fun! Thanks to all who helped make this such a super HCT!

Re: Hey!!

Greetings all
Got back at 4 this afternoon after 1968 miles. That is including 400 to Houston and back.
Had a great time. Great people, great food, great rides, and of course great people and food.
The rides were great and really enjoyed seeing the old people (?) and meeting the new people.
Look forward to the next time.
Yall have a great day.

RR