Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning all..

It is going to be a beautiful day here today. Winds will getting up tomorrow and Thursday, but not so much today. I'm leaving for HCT early in the morning so I should miss most of the wind. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Ride safe!

Re: Morning all..

Good mornin.

Have a good day. Ride safe.
Whiskey doc, have a good trip.

Brenda

Re: Re: Morning all..

Good morning all
Heading out for the HCT tomorrow after work. Will have to pack tonight. Should be a good ride. Hopefully the wind will be out of the west so I will have a tail wind. See yall in a couple days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Morning all..

Travel safe. See ya there.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Morning all..

Good Morning, all;
A beautiful, cloudless day in Albuq. this morning. Stan did some 'emergency surgery' on Junior last night
pulling off the centerstand so that I don't have to slow down to 22.5MPH in left turns. I'll bring it to the HCT and see if Hippi can do anything with it.
Got to pack tonight, have to be at the meeting point at 7AM tomorrow. Hope Stan brings some coffee!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior