Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning to ya.!!

Have a great day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all! I'm off to the office for an hour or two this morning to finish up some work on an appeal, then off for a lunch ride with friends from the CMA Chapter. Going part way up the mountain for lunch in Mescalero. Might ride back over the top of the mountain and down from Cloudcroft. Beautiful day!!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Sure looks to be a good day for a ride. Wish I could be going riding where you are going WhiskeyDoc. I really like that road between Mescalero and Cloudcroft.
Got out on the trike for a while yesterday with Cindy. Did some errands. Was great riding it. Was a little worried about the C14 though, but then last night Cindy needed some aluminum foil, so I had to (got to) take the C14 out for a ride too.
See ya in just a few days. So far, the weather is looking good for the HCT, but it is a little early to tell for sure.
Yall have a great day.

RR