Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning.

Good Morning.

73 going for 80.

Have a great day. Ride safe.
Will see some of you at HCT in 5 days.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning.

See ya'll there at HCT. Nicer day on tap around here. Suppose to be less wind and more sunshine Have a great day!

Re: Re: Good Morning.

Hi, Gang;
It was cold enough for my heater to kick on last night. Supposed to hit the mid 50's here today, with 80 predicted for wednesday. Looked at the satellite wx photos of Johnson City today, and theres a massive storm right over the city. Guess Barry doesn't have any pull with the 'Powers that Be' anymore. I'm planning to bring my Frogg Toggs.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior

Re: Good Morning.

Good morning all.
Got to sleep in today as it is my day off. Looks to be a good day to be off. Things to do around the house. Cindy and I might even get out on the trike.
Made progress on the Enchanted Tour last night. Have a registration and agenda on the web site. The agenda is pretty complete. I have scheduled us for the chuckwagon supper and show or Saturday. I will make reservations when I get a good count of attendance. I have been to several different ones and they are usually good. Have never been to this one. You can get your registrations in any time.
5 days till I leave for the HCT.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Forgot to mention one thing about the Enchanted Tour. The cost for the chuckwagon supper and show is $14 for adults, $13 for seniors 55 and over. As I said, I will get the reservation in for that after August 1st, the deadline for Enchanted Tour registration. I will make the reservations, but we can pay individually when we get to the show.
Get your reservations in. It should be some good riding.

RR

Sounds like a fun.
Get your registration in for a good time.

Brenda