Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA!

Cooler today, only up to 66 degrees with gusty winds up to 45 miles per hour! Hope it is a little less windy than it was yesterday! That was nasty! Have a great day.

Re: GMEVA!

Good Morning.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

72 heading for 82 with rain.

Brenda

Re: GMEVA!

Good morning all
Heading over to WSMR today to do some work. Hopefully I can get there before the wind picks up. Should be a tail wind for the ride back home. It was nasty yesterday. I washed the C14 the night before and now it is covered with a light coating of dust. At least the bugs are off.
Will be in the FAAAR EAST part of New Mexico a week from now heading to the HCT. Too early to tell, but the first part of next week looks good there. Hopefully it will continue on thru the weekend. Highs around 80 and lows around 50.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: GMEVA!

GM all, just when I thought we were over it last night we got wind, rain and THEN we woke up to an inch or two of the white stuff. Ahh, life in the mountains..
Hurry summer!
Ride safe!
Stan

Re: Re: Re: GMEVA!

Good Morning, EVA!
From my computer room window, I can see the Sandia Crest (10,000+ ft. high, and I can see 'Stan's Mountain'. Yep, there's snow on it! Don't worry, Stan, it'll probably all be melted by tonight (then you'll have to deal with Ice!!!) 40 and partly cloudy in albuquerque (down the hill from Stan), headed for a high in the low 50's. Winter's back for a bit, but it ain't gonna stay!! Everyone have a Great Thursday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior