Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning to Ya.!!

70 heading for 82 with small chance of rain.

Have a good day, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Morning all! Looks to be very nice today here in the basin, but some wind is expected. Could be much worse. Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Had a great day yesterday. Made good progress on a project I have been working on.
Then last night I finally washed the bugs off from the Arizona ride. Left the saddle bags at the cycle shop for the recall work on the latches. Should get them back in a couple days. A busy time at the shop with the weather getting so good, but I told them I won't be going on another trip until middle of next week.
That is the exciting part, will be leaving for the HCT after work in a week. See yall then.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Hi, Everyone;
Well, it's cloudy here in Albuquerque, with a chance for rain and thunderboomers. Rusty is in the garage, junior is 'snoozing' in her carport. Expecting Taxes back soon. Everyone have a Great Humpday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior