Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a busy weekend. Finished putting the pictures from teh SFR on the web page. Have pictures of all the bikes and riders heading out from one of the stops, so if I have a name wrong, please email me so I can correct it.
Rode over to Phoenix Friday for the Arizona Bike Week. Rode over Emory Pass, thru Silver City and on to Three Way. What a great ride that was.
While I was in Silver City, got info for the hotel and campground for the Enchanted Tour. Have that info on the web site. Will get the registration form up this week some time so you can get your registrations in.
On the subject of registrations, if you haven't renewed with the EV for this year, get it in this month.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning.!

63 heading for 80 with London Fog.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Fill em out,send em in.!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Good morning

Just thought I would say Hello on my way through to look at pics!

Y'all have a good day and ride safe.

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Wow! Excellent job, RR. Good and close-up of us riding!

See ya' in 2 weeks at the HCT.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
The thermometer says 60 outside this morning! Itr looks like another gorgeous N.M. Day. I get to do Laundry this afternoon!! Have A Happy Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty (in ICU) & Junior