Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning!

Looks like another beautiful day in the neighborhood!! Expecting mid 70's again today with a decrease in the winds. Working on my SFR packing list and preparing for the trip. Going to Capitan on Saturday for lunch with other EVA friends and maybe bringing a new potential member. Have a wonderful day!!

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning Y'all.

55 going for 70's. Still windy.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good Morning!

Good morning all
WhiskeyDoc is correct, another beautiful day with no wind scheduled.
Saturday's ride to Capitan looks to be having good weather. Will call today to see about reservations for a group of about 7 people. Should be a good time to get together. Also a chance to ride some good roads. Can ride the good road between Cloudcroft and Mescalero. Haven't been on that road since last November.
We haven't had rain in several months and I am noticing the roads are getting slipperier from not being washed off. Yall be careful riding out there.
See ya in a couple days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning!

Have a good time. Ride careful. Wish I could go.!
See y'all in about a week.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning!

Hi, Guys...
On the Bright side, it's 36 in Albuquerque right now, with a high in the upper 60's predicted for today. Unfortunately, there's a down side...I don't have a bike to ride. Rusty's down for maintenance, and Junior is getting about 3MPG because of a major gas leak. I had a talk with His Honor Carl Leo yesterday, and got some ideas of where to look, guess that's what I'm going to be doing Saturday. I hope you all have a great time at Capitan, and Whiskeydoc, eat some for me!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior