Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning.

68 heading for 70's, and Windy.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all.
Clear and 41 heading for 58. NO WIND!! Was bad again yesterday. Looks to be good all week. Scheduled to be clear and sunny with high of 75 for Saturdays ride to Capitan.
Then next week the SFR. It is currently 74 there heading for 80!! Will have to bring the summer riding gear for that weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

How was the trip to Alpine??

Brenda

Re: Re: Good Morning

Morning all! I am ready for no wind!! Gets to be too much after several days. See ya'll this coming weekend. Have a safe week.

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, everyone;Yesterday was WINDY!! I had to lean Junior at a 15degree angle just to go straight down the road on the way to church. Stayed inside most of the day, got to get to a locksmith (again) to get the lock off my 'garage'...It's one of those high-security kind with a shielded hasp. I can't get to it to cut it off (don't really want to, either.) See you all in Capitan (I hope!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty, & Junior

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

The ride was good going there. Saw a couple other C14's so that was nice. Rode some nice roads. Had to be back for things Saturday, so rode back home Friday afternoon in the wind. A constant head or side wind. The bike handled it well, but there was a lot of blowing dust.
Most of the COG riders were getting there Friday, so didn't see too many of them. Will see more at the national in Frisco, CO in June.

RR