Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning to ya.!!

62 heading for 80's. Got to 88 yesterday.

Am packed and ready for SFR.
Gonna be a good time.

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Morning Brenda! I'm ready for the SFR. Sure hope this wind is long gone by then! Almost blew away yesterday! Gusts of up to 50 mph and more expected through Sunday. Guess it could be worse, cold and blowing snow, instead of warm and dry. Shouldn't complain; every day is a blessing! Everyone have great day!

Re: Re: Good Morning

good Morning, Everyone! It's 38 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high in the upper 60's. Gonna work on Rusty some, then prep Junior for the Capitan run. I'll probably be meeting Stan in Moriarty, and we'll head out from there. It ought to be a fun ride!
Whiskeydoc, I'm gaining weight, think I need to start 'hitting the Gym' too! Everyone have a Great Weekend!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Hank, working out is a lousy way to lose weight! You only burn about 500 calories per hour of hard work. 3500 calories equals one pound! You need to control diet to lose weight. The workout routine lowers BP, strengthens the heart muscle and makes you feel better each day.