Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEV.

Good morning.!

Have a great day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: GMEV.

Good morning all
Looks to be another beautiful day. 41 heading for 72. Going to be windy the next couple days though. Getting into the springtime mode of weather here.
48 in Terlingua heading for 88. Will be in the 90's the next several days.
A guy, Michael Reardon has memorized the 4 gospels and Revelation. He will be at our church tonight putting on the gospel of Matthew using very little props, but some costume changes. Am looking forward to that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: GMEV.

Good morning friends. Nice weather here for today, might get up to the low 70's! Stay safe, ride safe.

Re: Re: GMEV.

Good Morning, Everyone! I finally have a key (again) for 'Junior' so I can ride her again. Cost:$80.00.
Money is looking tight, but I should be able to make Capitan. 40 in Albuquerque today, headed for a high of 69. Everyone have a Great Hump Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty, & Junior

Re: Re: Re: GMEV.

Hank do you have full coverage insurance on the bike? If so they might cover the cost of the new keys under your "lock out" coverage. Just a thought.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMEV.

Dave, I hadn't thought of that...I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior