Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A cool 36 here heading for 67. Am finally fit enough to go back to work. Stayed in the house most of the weekend and am ready to get out again now.
The C14 is ready to go for a ride finally too. Sure am glad to be over this cold.
The Capitain ride in less than 2 weeks and SFR in less than 3 weeks.
Yall have a great day and week.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.!!

Glad you are feeling better RR.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Warm and wet here today.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good morning

Morning everyone! Yesterday was beautiful. Rode the Voyager around town enjoying my new radio, chiding inattentive motorists' with my new air horn, and generally just enjoying being back on the road. looking forward to Capitan and the SFR. Have a great day.

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA!
32 and clear, headed for a high in the mid 50's in Albuquerque today. I was going on a ride to Santa Fe Saturday, but somehow in the space of 15 minutes, managed to lose both the keys to the bike, AND the keys to my apartment! My cousin tells me that I'm not old enough for CRS yet, so I don't know what's going on. Need to get a new key for the V12 made today. Hey, RR, is Cindy going to ride her Trike to Capitan? Haven't seen her in a long time!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty, & Junior