Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning y'all.

Cold and wet and windy. Cool day.

Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Clear and cool here as well. Expecting a high of 53 later in the day. Going to spend this morning finishing the work on the Voyager. Suppose to reach 78 next week! I'm ready to ride!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Going back to work again today. Took yesterday off again to get over this cold. Feeling a lot better now, but still have the dreaded cough.
Will be doing something I haven't done since May of 05 when I was recovering from my cycle accidnet. Will be going to work in Cindy's 4-wheeler. Back in May of 05 I had been riding with someone else during my recovery.
The poor C14 must thing I don't care about it.
2 weeks til the Capitan Lunch ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning! 22 degrees in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 48. Guess winter is back. I'll be getting started installing the new injectors on Rusty tomorrow, also need to do an oil/filter (need to get rid of my old oil first.) Everybody have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior