Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
It is another cool morning, only 27 with clear skies and heading for 67.
Only four more weeks until the SFR.
Just a little over three weeks until the EV lunch in Camptan. If you plan on going post here on this forum so we will know how many will be there. This should be a good chance to just get together and enjoy a ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning.!!

34 heading for 60's.

Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Rod, where is Camptan? What lunch? I guess I don't get out enough. Have a great day.

Re: Re: Good morning

Guess I can't spell that well this early. It is Capitan. Was in the last newsletter about meeting there on March 22nd at noon at the restaurant for lunch. I was suggesting the EV getting together every quarter for lunch somewhere. A different person could pick a place to have lunch and we could meet to just get together.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

John and I will have to wait till SFR to see y'all.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning All!! RR I like your idea about more frequent 'Ride To Eat' rides! I'll need to look at Mapquest to find out where Capitan is, though. I've found a painter for Rusty's tank that will not charge
an 'arm & a Leg', hope to have her tank the 'right' color after 'Tax Return Day', something I've been wanting to do for years. Gonna paint the liwers, and clean up some 'divots' on the fairing, too. Looked at a new Super Connie at the dealer yesterday, and found out I can 'almost' touch the ground, I'm thinking hard about that after that ride with RR.
Barbacks and a taller windshield are a 'must have' though. Everybody have a Great Humpday!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Junior