Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning New Mexico!!

50 heading for 72, rain returning this afternoon.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Have your gotten your membership renewal and intent to attend SFR sent in.??

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
A beautiful 36 here in Alamogordo heading for 74. 56 in Terlingua heading for 84. Be sure to get your registrations in to Brenda.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all Yesterday was beautiful and instead of riding I was in the gararge working on the bike! Oh well, if the spring and summer is as nice as this winter it should be a great riding season. Have a great day.

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

good Morning, Everyone! Well, we didn't get the carb cleaning finished on the V12 Saturday, so I'll have to pick it up later this week. 34 here now, going for a high in the low 50's. Snow predicted for Wed and Thurs, which doesn't bother me because we need the moisture. Took a ride on Rusty sunday after Church, put about 100 miles on her on my favorite section of old rt. 66. Saw a lot of bikes out there. Everything up here is still brown, we need the rain to green things up!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Rusty