Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA!

Morning all. I have decided to join you campers for the SFR. Last year I missed all the rain, wind and fun! This year I'm ready to be tough as long as I don't get a spot next to the "Crypt Keeper" Hippi and his "coffin" trailer! Ha! See ya there!

Re: GMEVA!

I wouldn't worry about being by the Crypt!! Like MusicMan said he is really quiet during the day and as long as you bring that garlic you are safe during the night.
The tent I would stay away from is MusicMan. He is definitely not quiet during the night. All sorts of noises emanating from that tent. The first time I heart it was the SFR at Palo Duro Canyon. I thought there was a wild animal of some kind on the prowl. No one could sleep at the campground that weekend.
See ya then.

RR

Re: Re: GMEVA!

OBOY!!!! 'Whiskeydoc' camping! I may cancel my motel reservation, and camp just to join in the fun!! RR, can we put Music Man on the other side of the campground?? Everyone have a nice day (rain predicted for tonite!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'crew'