Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
It is cooling off here again. Only 38 this morning heading for 60 with wind. Only getting up to 51 tomorrow.
42 and cloudy in Terlingua, heading for 73 with wind. Get your registration in. It will be a good time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA! RR & Brenda are neck & neck in the 'who posts first' contest. Meanwhile, I've been laid out with some major dental surgery...The painkiller they gave me knocks me out for at least 6 hours. There's a slight chance of snow today, and the temp's in the basement, so I probably will not ride today. I'm hoping for a clear weekend so I can
get the '03 to the shop (too cold to work on it at home.) Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Rusty

Re: Re: Good morning

Good Morning EVA! Nice day today, no appointments so I'll spend some time in the garage with the bike. Need to be ready for SFR and a shake down trip or two before then. Have a great day!