Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Enchanted Voyagers.

Temps in the 30's going for 46 with rain.

Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

GMEVA! Took the radio out of my bike yesterday for shipping to Clarion. Radio goes out today from my dealer here in town.

Shorthly after I removed the radio I got my copy of Voyagers Voice from the AVA. Duane still had some new/refurbished old stock radios given to the AVA by Clarion. I purchased one of those radios so I can get back together sooner.

Still sending mine off to get fixed. I'll let ya'll know when it is back in case anyone needs a new radio. Only will cost what it costs me to get it repaired and shipped. Have a great day, keep the rubber side down!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, Everybody!
18 degrees here in the 'frozen North'. It looks like Winter has finally come to Southern NM according to RR's post. I have every intention of being at the SFR, just not sure what I'll be on at this point.
All you V12 owners (and past owners) out there...What do you look at when your front forks will not hold air? Albuquerque roads are sure hard on bikes!!
Have a Great TGIF Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Ladies'

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
A cold 18 this morning heading for 51. Have the day off and also Monday for the holiday which makes a 4 day weekend. Glad I didn't have to ride in to work today.
Chuck Baker sent his radio in to Clarion and did not have good results. Can't remember what all happened, but I do not believe he was happy with it.
As far as the forks (we only have forks in the front) the most likely place to leak is the seals. The forks can be taken off fairly easily without removing any fairing and taken to a shop to have the seals replaced. There is a wire clip on them which has to be taken off to allow them to slide down. Just loosen the bolts on the triple tree and the wire clip and slide them down. There is also a ring which must be slid up for the air. Make sure the forks are clean at the top part before you slide them down.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning again.
Got my reservation in at the campground for the AVA rally and sent in my registration a couple days ago.
Have you sent yours in??
Should be a good time!!

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Well I have a "new" one on its way to me so I should be happy. Hopefully the repaired one will be fine. Chuck's problem is the first one I have heard. Everyone else seems to be very happy with the repair. Just wait and see I guess.

Hank, I put progressive springs in mine and now I don't use any air! Rides really well!