Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A cool 29 with clear skies here in Alamogordo with a high of 57. A little cooler. I sure am ready for summer.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning.!!

32 heading for ???.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Good morning

good Morning, EVA! 26 in Albuq. this morning, going up to a high in the mid 40's. I do not believe my 'new aquisition' likes me very much...after I spent time cleaning her up Saturday, and making sure the suspension air pressures were 'right', and puttering around some, I covered her (with her 'bikini' cover-ask RR about that!) and got involved in other stuff. Sunday AM, I came out, pulled off the cover, fired her up, and noticed a big puddle (of gas) on the floor. OK, i figured, it was below freezing, and some water in a carb had frozen, sticking a float open. I rode out anyway, hoping that it would get fixed when things warmed up. I pulled off the centerstand, and noted that the front suspension was flat (again), then as I started to roll, I noticed the speedo wasn't working!! SHEEESH!!! I really think she does not like me! Well, the stuck float never 'went away', and it is now obvious that I have some work to do on this ol' girl. It'll mean a change of plans, but that's not a big deal...but I think I'm going to change Rusty's name to 'Trusty'! Have a Great Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty
& 'The ex-Wife'(?)