Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMNM!!

Good morning, everyone!!
32 and foggy in Mountainair this morning. It is supposed to clear up this afternoon, and I need to get the house sealed up for the winter. i am planning on riding Lil'Putt to Church tomorrow, then I'll go over to my friends house, where I have arranged to get more of my stuff (as well as my kitty) transported out to my place. Need to run the car, too...the battery is dying. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady

Re: GMNM!!

I thought you were supposed to be less busy in retirement but....

Good day all
Been having a good weekend so far. We have been getting rain also the past couple days. Rained Thursday and Friday morning. Heard we got about 1" here. Not as much as Texas, but still a good rain for us.
Got a new rear tire on the C14, a Michelin PR4. The last one had a little over 13,000 miles. Have a new front tire waiting for me, but the front has a few more miles on it yet.
The bike was pretty clean until this last round of rain, but still not too bad.
Sierra Blanca is nice and white now with the rain and snow we got here. Was down to 42 this morning and only up to 67 today. The afternoons are nice, but a bit cool in the mornings.
Hank, we will still have our EV gatherings. The SFR is scheduled for March. I will be putting it on the LSV calendar later today.
Remember to set your alarm for 2 AM tomorrow morning so you can get up to set all the clocks back 1 hour. Then be sure to turn the alarm off, or it could be a never ending process.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR
Good day all
Remember to set your alarm for 2 AM tomorrow morning so you can get up to set all the clocks back 1 hour. Then be sure to turn the alarm off, or it could be a never ending process.
RR

^& that's why I come to this site - for the thoughtful advice that is available.