Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to only 55 this morning with a few light clouds out. Heading for 77. Looking to be another beautiful day.
Finally got the C14 washed after several weekends of trips. Were a lot of bugs on the front. Looking a lot better now.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;I'm finally back on the internet!! The last few weeks have been totally crazy with money management (post retirement) issues, getting water and gas in my house, moving, trying to get my internet moved, &etc. I haven't ridden lately, Lil'Putt is under cover in my front yard, the Grey Lady is still at my friend's house. I need to get Lil'Putt out and run her to keep the battery up. I now live at 204 Sunset North, Mountainair, NM, my email and phone number have not changed (although I cannot access my email, Yahoo has locked me out and says I need to call them...does anyone have a phone number for them??) Anyway, Have a Great Week!! (and stay dry if you're in east Texas!(

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'