Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 66 again this morning with our normal clear skies. Heading for 93. Was a beautiful ride to work yesterday morning with the bright full moon.
Hank, one more day!! Good to hear you finally have water.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hello out there. We have more triple digit heat throughout the week here, but that should be coming to an end this weekend. It will start to get nice real soon. I realized yesterday that my DL expired on my birthday about 3 weeks ago. I have to go in today to take care of that - probably have to pay some sort of penalty. Thinking of riding the bike to Benson, a small town about 25 miles east of here, and going to MVD office there to avoid the sea of humanity at one of the offices in Tucson. Also today I would like to get some trim work done on the siding of our house, and a small repair done to Dorothy's car. All this should keep me pretty busy. Hank, are you having a retirement party, or are you just slipping quietly out the back door. I'm kind of a back door kind of person, myself. Hope everyone has a quiet and safe day today.
Bob

Re: Good morning

59/90 - but remember "nice real soon" to an Arizonian, means any high temp below 97.