Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gmeva

56/92 - Autumn nights & Summer days. Must be retirement weather.

Re: gmeva

Richard, you are SO Right!! Finally got water in my house yesterday (total Cost:850.00), my heater comes in on the first, and getting the gas turned on and the heater hooked up will cost another 450.00, but it's worth it!!
Getting moved is a bit of a problem though, you can't carry much in a flip-top 2-seat cage (Yes, there *is* a back seat, but you'd have to be a contortionist to use it. I think Mitsubishi meant it primarily as a place to mount the subwoofer for the stereo.), so, I guess I'm going to have to rent a truck. That should happen this week. I take off on a mission trip on the 7th and get back on the 12th. After that, I'll be home more often (I hope!) Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

P.S. If you don't hear from me on the net much, it's because my laptop crapped out, and it'll cost more than it's worth to get it fixed. So, I'm basically offline. If you need to get ahold of me, please call or text. My number is on the EVA and LSV websites.-Hank