Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 72 so far this morning and heading for 95 with clouds. Saw lightning and heard some thunder last night around the area, but no rain here.
Have my reservation in for a tent spot for the Voyage Home. Sent my registration form in yesterday. Should be a good time. Palestine looks like a good area.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
64/86 in ABQ today, 20% chance of rain. Turned in my retirement paperwork yesterday, now it's official. Hoping to make the VH, am planning to reserve a room. Hopefully I can get someone to share with. The only issue right now is money-if I have enough to make the trip, I will. Lil'Putt needs some exercise!! Everyone have a Great Friday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady

Hank, that's exciting about your retirement. When I did it, I never looked back!

I'm heading to Nogales this morning to see the dentist. He will take impressions for the 4 front teeth I have been missing for almost a year now. Gives a whole new perspective on the song "All I want for Christmas is my two (or four) front teeth". I should get the teeth in about a month. I will ride the bike down there. When I get home around noon, my great grandkids should be here. Today is shaping up to be a great day. Have a blessed day!

61/98 - pretty nice here in God's country.

Richard, I didn't know that you moved to New Mexico!