Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Bike

Sorry guys, but this has been a very busy summer. Got back from RFTW ride and my computer was down had to put it in the shop.
Changed fuel pump on my bike and it started right up but would only go a few blocks then acted as if the gas was turned off. Put new fuel filter on and then the new pump would only work intermittently. I was just about to load it up and take it to the shop when a friend of mine walked over to it one day and turned the key on, came running out where I was and said the pump sounded strong. I hit the starter and it fired right up. I took it about three miles down the road and ran great. That was wednsday I would have left for ET. Knock on wood it has ran great ever since. But I did learn one thing, if Jim Judge says not to buy gas at a particular place you better listen to him.
Sorry to hear about EVA but sounds like its best where Rod is concerned. Any way I might go to voyage Home. Rod does your room a double?
Bob Bass

Re: My Bike

Glad to hear from you Bob. Sorry you didn't make the ET. It was a great time. Glad your bike is back to running though.
My reservation for VH is a tent spot and I can have one more tent on the spot if you would like to share that, let me know.

RR