Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 65 so far this morning and heading for 89 with a few clouds around. This is a nice low, feels good. It is a new low for the season. Heard a little shower in the night, again, not much, just a little shower.
Back to work for the week after a great weekend at the ET.
I will be putting out a 'last' newsletter for the EV talking about what has transpired. We had talked about this a few years ago, but didn't follow thru. In the meantime, don't send any membership renewals in.
Looking forward to the Voyage Home now. Should be another good weekend. Will be my first Voyage Home in a few years. Tried making reservations for tenting. Was asked to call back this afternoon. If anyone would like to share a tent spot, please let me know.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I'm glad everyone had fun at the ET, wish I could have been there. I will miss the EVA, but I understand RR's problem. I handed leadership to him because I was 'burned out'. I will still ride with the LSV, though...and on the good side, after I retire, riding will be MUCH easier-more time, money under control. Meanwhile, Everyone Have a Great Monday!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady