Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 73 so far and heading for 98 with some clouds. Heard thunder around a bit last night, but none here other than a few sprinkles. Saw showers happening all around the area yesterday afternoon, but again none here.
Good to hear from you Brad. Glad you and The Judge will be coming to the ET. Sorry it isn't looking good for Bob. Hopefully he will figure out what is happening with his bike.
Yall have a great day

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
WX is looking good for the rest of the week, 68/94 in ABQ today, slight chance of rain, then sunny the rest of the week. I'm planning on working on my place in Mountainair this weekend, I'm clearing weeds and getting the plumbing fixed so I can have water. I'm planning on doing my move starting the first of next month, so by the time I retire, it'll be ready for me. I'm riding 'Lil'Putt' in to work today, and will probably be riding her out this weekend. Still do not know about the E.T., but hoping I can make it! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

Re: Good morning

So Hank, I am curious - how many miles is it from your new place to your present residence? Hope to see you next week.