Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday!!

Hey, is anyone home? I expected someone to post before this. Guess we were all out 'doing our thing'. As for me, after Church, I rode out to Mountainair to check the house and do some yardwork. As I was working, I met another of my neighbors who is experienced in concrete work. I talked to him about my 'dream' of building a carport, and he offered to help me when I was ready. That's great, I know nothing about concrete work. So, things are shaping up. I'm going to get the plumbing finished this weekend, and get the water turned on, and after that, I'll know if I'll be able to attend the ET. Keeping my fingers crossed!! I gassed up when I got back to ABQ, and the stats looked like this: Mileage:140.2; gas used: 2.1 gal; MPG: 67.5...and some of that was spent trucking down I-40 at some 'slightly' extra-legal speeds. Lil'Putt may never make a great tourer, but she'll be great for runs into ABQ from my 'Retirement Haven' in Mountainair! Everyone Have a Great Evening!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'