Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Only down to 73 with clear skies. Looks like a bright moon out there also. Heading for 98. I guess the heat is coming back for a few days. Gonna be up to 100 in a couple days. No cracks in the ground though. None of the cats from next door appear to be missing.
The ET is getting closer. Looking forward to riding some of my favorite roads. Any word from Bob Bass on his bike? Hopefully it will be running fine. And good luck Bob on getting your front tire on. Probably too warm during the day to be outside toing that. Perhaps Dorothy will let you bring it into your new air conditioned room to work.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
66/96 in ABQ today, no rain in the forecast. Lil'Putt is running fine, and I am eagerly anticipating retirement. It' Can't happen soon enough. Bob, if you let that tire sit out in the sun long enough, maybe it'll soften up enough to maker it easier to install-Just a thought! I ran off and left my tank bag in the parking lot at work yesterday. Will it be there this morning? Not a Chance! I grew to like it, really convenient (thanks, RR!) I'm planning on buying another one if mine is gone. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'