Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Thursday Morning

Hi everyone,
Well yesterday got a bit warm, but by late afternoon I was dodging a few raindrops. Spectacular evening and sunset. Dorothy will be leaving Georgia this morning with granddaughter and greatgrandkids. She figures it will take 3-4 days to trek back across the country on I 10. I can't wait till I get to see them all! Have a blessed day.
Bob

Re: Good Thursday Morning

Good Morning, All;
My plumbers' mother is in the hospital, and he is going to go see her, so the plumbing job will not get completed this weekend. I'm hoping for next weekend. 70/96 in ABQ today, guess Summer is officially here. I'm still hoping to make the ET, but honestly, it's not looking good right now. I probably will not know for sure for at least a few weeks. Bob, good to hear from you. Is your wife in the Miata? Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

Re: Good Thursday Morning

Nope. You can't fit two adults and two children in car seats in a Miata! They are driving my granddaughter's car which is a Chevy SUV (large).