Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good morning to all. I will be headed back to the panhandle today. Still moving furniture around from my mothers house and the cabin. I have my bike in front of the trailer but 16' gives me lots of room. Trying to kill weeds in the driveway but every time I spray it rains so don't know how much good I am doing. RR have a safe trip and Bob good to hear from you. Speedball are you getting another bike?

73/98 no rain. At this time, I am an ex-rider with no plans to upgrade. Please come spray my driveway - I need the rain.

Hey Brad, will Bob Bass have his bike running and is he coming to ET? I hope so.

Bob got his bike running. It was his fuel pump and I think he is coming to the ET. I know the Judge and I will be their. Pat will be working and haven't talked to Robert. I will see him at Wal Mart. He is the greeter at the front door. Darrel said he will not make it.