Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 71 and heading for 95 with clear skies. Looking to be a beautiful day for a ride. I think I will ride up to Estancia to get some pinto beans and then to Mountainair to see if anyone is there to go to lunch. Yall have a safe ride today heading out.
Doesn't look like any chance for rain here. Were a few clouds around last night, but they are all gone.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

If you're eating lunch about 11:30ish, I'll be doing the same - and we can say we had lunch together.

Good Morning, All;
64/88 in ABQ today, slight chance of rain this afternoon. RR, I'll be there-I may be a little late, but I'll show up probably about 11:45 or noon. I may have a lady friend with me. Also, I'll be riding Lil'Putt and taking a chance on that front tire. Pretty sure I'll make it nearly on time if I 'hotfoot' it a bit. Everyone Have a GREAT Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

Good afternoon all
Got home a bit ago after a nice lunch ride. Got 50 lb of pinto beans which should last a few weeks. Went on a couple new roads for the ride back. One heading east out of Corona and ending up at US285 part way between Vaugn & Roswell. Not a real exciting road, but still nice. Then headed west out of Roswell on NM246 and ended up in Capitan. That was a nice road.
Brad, went thru Alto right at 4 this afternoon. Got home a little after 5 after riding a little over 500 miles today. All in all, a nice ride.
Had 5 at the lunch ride, Hank and a lady friend of his, Brad, Ted (a C14 rider from Rio Rancho) and myself. Had a great time visiting. Left there about 1 to head home.
Speedball, we were eating at 11:30, but remember, that is New Mexico time, so don't know if we were eating at the same time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Afternoon!
I got home from the Lunch Ride/Moving Mission about 5:30 this afternoon. Brad, I profusely apologise for forgetting your name!! That embarrassed me no end. Lisa (my lady friend) and I had a great time, and the food was good. Ted, I hope we see more of you! RR, thanks for the GPS and 'stuff', I'll probably try to mount it on Lil'Putt tomorrow and use my GPS in the car. When I finally do move into my house at the end of September, I'll have a 'housewarming' party, and invite everybody. Hamburgers and hotdogs are on me.
Everyone Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank. Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady
'You meet the nicest people on a Honda, Harley, Kawasaki, Suzuki, et. al...'

Made it home from lunch just in time to let my puppy dog out. She had her legs crossed. Good to see all and meet Ted (the German) from Rio Rancho. I always enjoy the ride back up on the mountain as the temp went from 93 to 75. Looking forward to the ET.
Have a good day!