Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 72 so far this morning with clear skies and heading for 93.
This will be a short day. Taking off at 1 to bring Cindy to the airport. She is heading to Crosby for a couple weeks to be with her new grandson, Weston John. She is looking forward to meeting Weston for the first time. He will be 3 weeks old Sunday.
Finally settling on a place for lunch Saturday. And time. Will be at Ancient Cities cafe in Mountainair at 11:30. Since the Cantina is closed. Moved the time up half an hour as they will be open. I will be riding thru Estancia to get a sack of pinto beans on the way there. It would still be nice to have some surprise guests for lunch.
I will update the Enchanted Voyagers web calendar tonight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
64/91 with a slight chance of rain in ABQ today. Actually looks like a nice day coming. I have a lot of work to do 'after work'...Move all the stuff going to my place into the garage to facilitate loading up Saturday. Weekend is looking pretty! RR, the Ancient Cities is on Summer hours and I think they are open until 6 or 7PM on Saturdays. I will definitely be there, as I will be in town at my house anyway. Right now, I'm putting aside money for a new front tire for 'Lil'Putt so I can (hopefully) make the ET. I haven't given up on that yet! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, 'Lil'Putt' & the Grey Lady

Re: Good morning

RR
It would still be nice to have some surprise guests for lunch.
RR

Sorry, I can't be there.