Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Saturday!

Good Morning, all;
Well, it's Saturday, and I figured I'd post before heading out to work on the Olds engine. RR, the Cantina is fine, I think my friends are going to want to head back to ABQ as soon as they are offloaded. I'm planning on riding Lil'Putt into Mountainair that day, and I can hop over to the Cantina for lunch. I'll have to remember to bring some Gluten-free bread with me to use as a bun for my Green Chile Cheese burger (with Fries!) I'm getting closer to retirement, and that's good, because I'm really getting fed up with work!!
Everyone Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

Re: It's Saturday!

Good morning all
Up to 78 already with nice bright sunshine and clear skies. Had a nice rain last night for a while. Things are pretty green (and HUMID) here. Heading for 93 today with a warming trend for the next few days. I guess the cool period is over for a while and I think the rains are gone for a while also.
Finished the Little League tournament with the Alamogordo All Stars winning the tournament and heading to Carlsbad for the Sectional tournament in a couple weeks.
Remember lunch at the Cantina in a week. At noon.
Hank, good luck with your house and retirement.
Yall have a great day.

RR