Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good afternoon

Good afternoon all
Finally getting to the computer. Been busy doing things this morning.
Took the rear wheel of the C14 in to get a new tire. Got a Michelin PR4 again. That is the third one on this cycle. Have been getting good mileage from them. About 11,700 miles on this one. I have a new front tire waiting, but the one on the bike is still good for a few more miles. Will change it after the lunch run. And Hank, I already have at least one other person meeting us at the Cantina a week from tomorrow. I told him about the Cantina and he said it sounds interesting. Should be a good ride. Hopefully not as humid as today.
We had a pretty good rain come thru last night. We were in the bottom of the 4th and had to call for rain. Will be finishing tonight hopefully. By the time I left to come home it was pretty much stopped but the fields were too wet to play. I still did put on my rain jacket, but the rain pants stayed in the saddlebag.
They have a Ninja H2 at the bike shop here. It is a work of beauty. Welds look beautiful and the fit and finish is wonderful. A beautiful looking bike.
Yall have a great day.

RR