Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another cool morning, down to 65 with some clouds. Heading for 91 today. Had a shower earlier this morning. Don't know how much, but heard a nice rain for a while.
Had good weather for the first game last night. And Alamogordo won, so that was good. Second game tonight at 6. Hopefully we will get this game in also. A slight chance for rain again today and tomorrow.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Tried to post yesterday, pushed the wrong button, it all disappeared. I didn't have time to type it again. Hopefully, it will not happen today.
61/88 with 30% chance of precip. in ABQ today. Taking the first load of 'stuff' out to Mountainair next Saturday (the 18th). Hopefully, I'll be able to finish up the plumbing job, too. RR, I was wondering if you would mind changing the location of the 'club lunch' that Saturday (if it's still on the calendar). I'd like to move it to the Ancient Cities in Mountainair. I will have some (non-rider) friends with me that I'd like you to meet. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

Re: Good morning

We had a good rain last night. It just keeps on coming here. I ran into Bob B at the lumber yard the other day and he still hasn't got his bike running. I am counting on him going on the ET. We will ride to the cabin on Wed and on to Silver City Thursday.
Have a good day!