Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Only down to 74 so far this morning with clouds. Heard a little thunder last night, but no rain here. Heading for 93 with a slight chance for rain today.
The womans soccor team did well yesterday. Started out like a ball of fire. But my NASCAR driver didn't do so well. The race didn't start until about 9:30 my time because of rain in Daytona. Carl Edwards got caught up in a wreck early. I went to sleep after only a couple laps and had to wait until this morning to find out the results.
Back to work after a nice weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I had a restful weekend, didn't really go anywhere except to my place in Mountainair Friday, and a little running around town. 66/90's with a fair chance for rain in ABQ today. It's back to work for the week. Flip-top cage is outta gas so I'm riding Lil'Putt in to work. 2 weeks until payday, hope I make it. Honestly, the ET is beginning to look like a long shot. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'