Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Silver City cabins

Hank S
Good Morning, All;

RR, I really want to go to the ET, but will not know for sure for a few weeks. I may have to ask to share a cabin with someone.
Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

Hank, the cabins only have one bed although two of them have a fold out couch. The cheapest cabin is $55 but doesn't have a bathroom so you have to use the sane facilities that the tent campers use. The cheapest way to get a bed is probably to find someone to share a motel room with.

Re: Good morning

Hey RR. yes there is a similarity to the Xll drive shaft situation. I should have the new driveshaft here in about a week and get things wrapped up. I plan on being at the ET in August. Not sure about Charlie, as life is very busy for him right now. Now that the monsoon has kicked in, the temps are moderate here. We had a high of 96 yesterday and it looks like about 100 today. Have a great day all!

Re: Good morning

66/93 & clear. Maybe the universal joint off a Kaw Mule can be used on the Miata??