Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

69/88 It started raining ~6:30 & was done before 8:00 -> <3/4". "Cold" front arriving this p.m. -> a high that's lower than normal. I.e., nice around here.

Re: Good morning/Afternoon

Good Afternoon Everyone;
I got back to Albuquerque this morning at about 11:00. The first thing I did was hit the showers. The plumber tapped my wallet dry, and he isn't finished yet. It looks like every pipe in the house is burst. This resulted in 2 days without a shower. I'm used to showering every night. I never could be a good '60's style hippie. I have to go back out Saturday, give him some more money, and (hopefully) get the job done. Meanwhile I'm still on the lookout for a nat. gas space heater. I need to get Lil'Putt out and exercise her, haven't ridden in awhile. I'll probably ride her to work this week, assuming the wx co-operates. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'