Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back from Cortez

Got home a couple of hours ago with 3697 miles for the last nine days. I didn't do near the miles Rod did Saturday but I certainly meandered around getting to Roswell where I spent last night. I took US 160 through Durango and Pagosa Springs, went south on 84 through Chama and took US 64 from Tierra Amarillo to Taos where I picked up NM 518 into Las Vegas. From there, I took US 84 down to I40 and went back west on I40 for about 25 miles where I picked up NM 3 south down to US 54 and followed it to Carrizozo. Thought I was headed into a thunderstorm north of Duran but ended up riding through light rain at the back end of the storm. From Carrizozo, I took 380 over to Capitan where I picked up NM 246 and took the "back way" into Roswell where I spent the night.
It was a great five days of riding in the Cortez area. Rod and I did over 1500 miles of riding while there.

Re: Back from Cortez

Mornin'! Dave it was good to hear from you. You and RR put more miles on your bikes in a week than I do in 2 or 3 months. I'm glad you both had such a good time in Cortez. Anxiously awaiting pics!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.