Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 70 so far this morning and heading for 95 with clear skies. Will be washing the C14 this morning to get ready for the trip. Have to pack also.
Weather is looking great for Cortez. Chance for rain Saturday, but beautiful after that. High's in the upper 80's and lows in the low to mid 50's.
Dave, if you make Roswell tonight, you will probably get to Cortez before me. It looks closer for you than me. I will be heading north thru Santa Fe and then taking 84 thru Espanola and Chama to Pagosa Springs, then west on 160 to Cortez. Looks to be about 485 miles. I am thinking I will get there between 4 and 5 in the afternoon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Wow, that's going to be a great ride thru that country. Things are drying out here and the humidity is finally going down. Not a good time to have the A/C go out - the old swamp cooler just doesn't do much in this humidity. Fortunately our friend is coming down for the weekend who can repair/refill the unit. Should be up and running by tomorrow sometime. We should have a great visit with him and his wife also. I'll be installing baseboards today around the addition.
Brad, we got your EVA dues in the mail Wednesday. Thank you! RR, be sure to mark Brad as paid up thru 2015.

Bob
Good luck with the AC. Must be terrible with the heat and high humidity from the rain and the swamp cooler. Hope you can make it till tomorrow. Good luck with finding the leak on the AC also.
And I have Brad updated on the web and my database. Good renewal rate. Now just have to get Charlie and Jan and we will be back to 100%.
And good luck with the baseboards. Sounds like the project is almost done.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Sorry it took so long to send in my dues. Its been a crazy year. We got another 2" of rain last night and more coming this weekend. Went on a 450 mile ride last weekend checking out the lakes in Ok. It is good to see that the lakes are full again. You guys be careful on your trip and Bob good luck with the AC.