Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to a rather warm 73 and heading for 91 with a few clouds. Saw rain in the foothills yesterday afternoon and evening. It has been rather humid here yesterday and this morning. Checked the weather and it is up to 55%. No wonder it feels so humid. Guess the monsoon season might be starting early. Usually around July 4th.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
61/86 and cloudy in ABQ today, 20% chance of precip. RR, the moisture is from a low pressure area that used to be a tropical storm coming up from Baja. I'm guessing we'll get another week of wx from it. Lil'Putt is still clean, and there's no rain forecast for Thursday, I might ride her to work on that day. I'm enjoying the new flip-top cage. RR anything on the ET yet, or is it too early? Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

We had a nice gentle rain last night and everything is pleasantly moist this morning. I plan to go into town today and look for a piece of hardwood to rip into pieces of moulding to go around our wood stove hearth. I'm also installing baseboards around the new addition. The end is in sight!

64/94 Twin 1, you've been busy. Nice & cool here in the river bottom but that'll change by noon. Predicted 94, expecting 98. Still, cooler than AZ.

Well as I guess you probably know about humidity, that is what is killing us right now. The temp is only 80, but I can't go outside without sweating profusely. I guess I'm just an Az weenie! And our A/C will not be fixed until Saturday. I know, give me some cheese............