Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 67 this morning with clear skies and the sun just peeking over the mountains. Heading for 93 today.
Heading out in a bit for a highway cleanup with church. We have a mile we clean 4 times a year. Seems like it comes around faster than that. Takes about 2 hours. Will be getting pretty warm by then.
Swamp cooler would work here also, but we have had ductless AC for several years now. It works fine. Windows are open this morning though for a few more hours until it gets hot here.
Will be leaving for Cortez, CO in a week for the COG rally. So far the weather is looking good, but still a bit early for good forecasts. Dave will be going to that rally also. We are sharing a tent spot at the campground. Looking forward to lots of good riding and times around the campfire at night.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

62/91 Happy D Day. When you get back from Cortez, it'll be really Summer, so we'll be expecting you to tell us how nice it was in CO. - even if you have to lie about it.

Good Morning, All;
Sitting here at the computer paying bills and decided to see what is up here.
64/86 with a 20% chance of rain in ABQ today (it's 74 and clear right now). I'm looking forward to the ET. Until my financial situation gets worked out (e.g. reducing debt...again!), I most likely will not be making out-of-state runs, except for an emergency. Hoping to fix this problem soon. Meanwhile, Everyone Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt', & 'the Grey Lady'

I'm hoping to leave work early next Friday for the COG rally and get 3-400 miles in so that I can make Cortez Saturday during daylight and still take the "scenic route". My beemer will probably look a bit odd with all those Kawasakis there but Cortez should provide some nice rides in Colorado and the neighboring three states.