Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Things started heating up about a week ago, with highs reaching 100 a couple of times since. I am having air conditioning issues this week. Had a tech out yesterday and he found that all 15# of R410A refrigerant had leaked out into the atmosphere! They want $94.00/# to refill it - ouch! We're probably going to do some sort of leak test to try to find out where it is leaking. The interesting thing is that this same tech was out in February to do a complimentary system check, and all was fine. I'm thinking that when he took his hoses off the pressure fittings in February, he didn't properly tighten the shrader valves or reinstall the caps. Anyway, until we get this all sorted out, Thank God for a backup swamp cooler.
Bob

Re: Good morning

Wow! I can barely remember 40 years ago when Texas humidity was low enough for a swamp cooler to work right