Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Made it down to 59 this morning. Up to 87 now with clear skies and a nice bright sun. Started painting the carport a little before 7 this morning, and just finished that and then a bit on our front porch trim which I was wanting to do for some time. Heading for 93 today.
Most have probably already heard, but for the others, got an email last night that Ron Riggs from Oregon was killed in a motorcycle accident Wednesday. He is a member of the AVA and is their webmaster. He spent the night with me here several years ago and went to the SFR with me. Have talked with him several other times. A really nice guy. He was riding in Oregon by Niagra County Park when an oncoming pickup truck turned left into his path. He was thrown into the path of a boat trailer being towed by a third vehicle. So sad to hear the news. Guess he was pronounced dead at the scene. He was wearing a helmet at the time, but just too much apparently.
I am sure his wife, family and loved ones could use our prayers.

RR