Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 61 and heading for 92 with clear skies. Nice and cool in the mornings, but getting rather warm in the afternoon. Seems like central Texas is still getting rain for the next several days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Major lifestyle change coming...Saturday I bought a (new to me) cage...a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible. It's fun, and has a permanent rainsuit. Guess this means that sometime in the near future I will be hanging up my helmet. We'll see what happens. Eventually, maybe this fall or winter, the Grey Lady will go on the selling block. I will still have Lil'Putt, which is primarily a commuter at this time, but can be made a fair tourer with a couple of mods. Eventually, she also will be sold. Meanwhile, if the finances hold, I'm looking forward to the ET and seeing all my friends again. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'

Re: Good morning

Hank, you could just wear your helmet while driving the convertible. That way you don't have to hang it up! Ha Ha
Bob