Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 59 so far this morning and heading for 89 with clear skies. Was nice yesterday, with clear skies and warmer temps. Wind had died down, so it wasn't bad working on the carport. Was doing roofing, and probably have close to half the shingles down. Nice bright sunshine should seal the shingles. Project is on hold now for the week until Friday as I have Little League these nights. At least the car has a roof over it now. No rain sheduled for the week.
Heard some of the LSV group was raising a rucus on Waco yesterday.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
52/75 in ABQ today with a 10% chance of rain this afternoon. One of the valve covers for my cage engine went missing a few weeks ago, and we found it Saturday...Right where we'd left it! I need to do some painting, haul some stuff off to the powdercoater, and get this thing put together!! I did not clean Lil'Putt Saturday (I think she's feeling neglected), but I plan to after work, so it will rain for sure tonight (50% chance). Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, though. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady

Re: Good morning

70/85 no rain lately. If you're looking for an American V-twin, there may be some good deals in central TX.