Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 61 so far this morning and heading for 78 with a few clouds around. Had a few light showers around last night. Looking to be a beautiful day to work on the carport. It is 20 X 12, a good enough size to keep the car out of most of the sun. And keep the rain and other foul weather off. Will be not so hot getting into it in the summer. Should be able to make good progress today.
That sounds too bad about Jim's shifter lever coming off. Hopefully he can keep it fixed. Perhaps some locktight on a bolt to keep it from vibrating off. I have also found putting oil on bolts keeps them from vibrating off. Had that problem somewhere earlier in my life and after putting oil on the bolt it stayed on MUCH longer. Just had to oil it when it did come loose. Got an email at work about a convoys of motorcycles in the Las Cruces and El Paso areas. I was thinking it was that ride to the wall, but if Brad said they made 1,600 miles already, that would be past here already.
Guess the lunch ride to the Cantina is cancelled. Probably good as SpeedBall said there was a problem with Willard anyhow.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Dorothy and I are taking the Miata to San Diego this morning to visit the niece. We plan to come home Sunday afternoon. Should be fun.